Following the announcement of a further lockdown taking effect from this week, please be advised that we will remain open as normal during this time to provide care for your pets.
We are adhering to social distancing wherever practically possible to reduce the spread of COVID-19, and therefore lead times for appointments may be a little longer than usual.
Guidance for clients
Killamarsh are currently operating a 'one in, one out' client policy to avoid overcrowding. We are limiting this number to just TWO clients in the waiting area at any one time.
However, our Dronfield branch is still operating under ‘no client admittance’ rules.
When you book an appointment, staff will confirm the arrival arrangements with you to avoid any confusion. This will include measures such as:
- Continuing to call ahead from outside and advising reception that you have arrived for your appointment,
- Asking that all clients wear face coverings (failure to do so will result in you waiting outside, please advise our staff of any health restrictions you may have),
- Remaining 2m apart at all times,
- That only one client attends per appointment where possible,
- Asking that all clients use the provided hand sanitiser when entering and leaving the practice,
- Ensuring that you adhere to the seating plan (clients must sit on a marked seat), and use the spaced floor markers accordingly,
- Protective screens will be positioned at our reception desks and you have the option to pay via one of two static card terminals (using a dedicated, separate pin pad that is sanitised between payments),
- Our team may wear PPE where appropriate whilst dealing with clients and pets, such as face masks, visors, disposable gloves or aprons.
We are still taking payments via card in preference to cash or cheque.
We have made these changes as the health and wellbeing of our patients, clients and staff is our number-one priority. Any further changes will be announced on our website and Facebook page in due course.